PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Project Engineer in Phoenix, AZ.
- Support the hardware related activities through Qualification and Certification
- Work with Vendors to ensure execution to the schedule and on-time hardware delivery
- Manage hardware tracking systems (Weight, Inventory, Hardware Commitments, MOR, etc.)
- Coordinate cross functional assignments with support groups
1. SAP experience
2. Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or Business related discipline.
3. 5 to 10 years’ experience in Project or Systems Engineering.
4. Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident due to export restrictions.
1. Experience in working in a development manufacturing environment
2. Experience in working directly with external customers or vendors highly desired
3. Experience in working cross-functionally with the larger Engineering Organization highly desired
4. Experience in leading small teams
5. Results oriented attributes in current or previous role.