**MUST have an Active Secret Clearance or have had one within the last two (2) years**
- Contributes to successful project completion by participating in the resolution of issues such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of standard material, and difficult coordination requirements.
- Plans and conducts the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality of products or components.
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
- Applies statistical process control (SPC) methods for analyzing data to evaluate the acceptability of components.
- Must be willing to accept a wide variety of work assignments supporting the total end-to-end process of capturing, designing, developing, testing, manufacturing, and life-cycle support of electronic systems.
- Responsible for the performance of detailed part level obsolescence management consisting of monitoring BOM’s, solving issues, scheduling and managing implementation of fixes, finding new sources, and reacting and solving issues to ensure no production line stoppages.
- Candidate will work closely with design engineers, interface with other functional areas and vendors, and enforce PMPCP Compliance.
- The candidate will periodically be required to make presentations to program management and customers.
- Five years or more of experience in Component Engineering.
- Must be proficient with computer tools such as MS Excel.
- Should be comfortable working in a team environment and willing to shadow Senior Components Engineer at the start of the assignment to develop the necessary skills for this position.
- Also must be able to learn task specific tools such as Q-Star, Partminer and web based obsolescence tools.
- Must have good communication skills and able to effectively work with manufacturers and other external part suppliers.
$40.00 - $45.00/HR
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230