PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Financial Analyst with active secret clearance in Hazelwood, MO.
The EVMS Compliance Analyst is responsible for ensuring compliance with EVM requirements for a large DOD program. This includes applying project management oversight to assigned projects, developing/designing and implementing new or revised departmental policies, programs, techniques, and methods. Provide financial and scheduling guidance to Program Management teams through the EV Core Team. Position requires a working knowledge of the Earned Value Management (EVM) Industry Standard, ANSI/EIA 748 (current version) and applicable DCAA/DCMA requirements.
- Supports program teams in the development and preparation of program baselines and financial forecasts, estimate at complete (EAC) development and reviews, preparation of financial packages, EVMS reporting and compliance support, audit support, baseline development and internal integrated baseline reviews, financial and investigative analysis, and real-time information and analysis to PMs, CAMs and Finance Management
- Closely supports PM team and collaborates with other functions including scheduling, contracts, procurement and central finance
- Leads and mentors financial analysts and program master schedulers
- Supports AAI EVMS policy, process, tools, training and performance assessment in accordance with ANSI EVMS 32 guidelines
- Provides specialized EVM analysis and develops specialized reports using analytical tools as required
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) analysis, maintenance and reporting
- Develop and integrate tiered master plans & schedules on DOD programs
- Lead multi-schedule implementations and develop cross project linking solutions
- Interact heavily with external customer and subs
- Conduct expert level internal training sessions
- Extensive experience working on government DoD programs developing Integrated Master Plans & Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) is required.
- Advanced experience with multiple scheduling tools and add-ons
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Project
- Proven ability to work with a server based MRP system with EVMS linkages
- Solid experience with cost & schedule integration
- Solid experience with EVMS – Successfully developed EV solutions in IMP’s/IMS’s
DOD Secret Clearance is required.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent degree or 5 years of experience in EVM scheduling in lieu of degree. MBA, CMA or CPA preferred.
- 6 years combined experience in Finance and EVM Scheduling.
- Previous Control Account Manager and/or Program Manager experience is preferred.
- Experience with budget development, variance analysis, estimates to complete, cost performance reports, and cost schedule status reports in an integrated product team environment is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with EVM software.
- Requires excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Must be capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform financial analysis and familiar with Windows suite.
- Prior experience in project control and/or government contracting is highly preferred. Strong communication skills, ability to work well with others, focus on long-term goals and provide leadership to support staff.
- Excellent PC skills in Windows Suite required.
- Experience with Business Planning Systems
- Prior experience in DoD or Aerospace
- Clearance required: Secret or have the ability to obtain a Secret level clearance