|PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Assembler Electrical for an open position in Pomona, CA.|
• Operates tools and equipment common to the mechanical trade (e.g. hand & power tools).
• Processes work orders (with the use of computers, scanning devices, etc.) in adherence to the production schedule or expedited orders.
• Scans in and out of work orders (with the use of computers, scanning devices, etc.) in adherence to the production schedule or expedited orders.
• Reads and interprets documents associated with the completion of mechanical assembly assignments (e.g. blue prints, bill of materials, one line diagrams, etc.).
• Gathers parts and accessories required in the assembly process.
• Assembles fabricated parts to create unit assemblies (Switchboards & Lighting Panels) or subassemblies.
• Fastens component parts on cubicles or frames, subassemblies, or unit assemblies.
• Connects cables and basic wires.
• Verifies that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
• Disassembles units to adjust or replace parts.
• Marks unit assemblies with identifying information and/or attaches identifying tags.
• Reports non-conforming items (e.g. parts, schematics, blue prints, etc.)
• Prepares finished units for shipping (e.g. packing, sealing, labeling, etc.)
• Cleans and maintains equipment and work area to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
• Accesses and utilizes various documents, with the use of computers, associated with the manufacture of products in assembly (e.g. Quality and Safety Documents, Operating Instructions, etc.)
• Performs other work as directed by Supervision.