|PDS Tech Inc. is seeking candidate for DOD - Technician, located in Clearwater, FL.|
MUST have active Secret Security Clearance
- MUST have active Secret Security Clearance
- This is for final assembly testing for guidance and navigation systems.
- Performs standard testing processes on a variety of equipment and records and analyzes results.
- May recommend changes in testing methods or equipment changes.Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
- Conduct performance and diagnostic testing with automated and manual test operated equipment.
- Perform Automated System Level Testing by following detailed written procedures and applying knowledge on the job experience on multiple segments.
- Handle and process customer material, test records, and associated documentation.
- Document system level events and failures for repair and supply detailed information within eFactory for reliability requirements.
- Perform and complete varied tasks through the use of knowledge-based experience, adhering to work instructions and applying client policies and procedures.
- Perform test set-up and teardown of associated equipment and cables, storing in designated locations when not in use.
- Utilize product & process knowledge to conduct high level troubleshooting.
- Support the flexible workforce initiative training and working across multiple test cells and products.
- Coach, mentor, and train Interact with other Test Team members.
- Collaborate with Engineering and other support personnel to identify improvements to equipment, processes, and overall productivity.
- Coordinate with Engineering and pertinent support personnel to resolve equipment, software, and procedural issues or failures.
- Comply with detailed instructions on all work applying client policies and procedures.
- Utilize tools, computers, and office equipment as required to complete job related tasks.