THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Principle Structural Analysis Engineer / structural analysis on composite airframe structures CA
168006 Principal Engineer Structural (Job Number: 20007290)
Number of Openings: 1
Location(s): United States-California-San Diego
Shift: 1st Shift
Target Start Date: Apr 1, 2020
Target End Date: Mar 26, 2021
Pay Rate: $55 to $58/hr
Work Schedule: 9/80
Duration of Assignment: Up to 1 year
Aerospace Systems located in San Diego, CA has an opening for a Principle Structural Analysis Engineer. The selected candidate will perform structural analysis on composite airframe structures.
• Develop solutions to difficult problems that are thorough, imaginative, practical, and consistent with program objectives.
• Coordination and clear communication with other disciplines during the development of design solutions.
• Concise presentation and explanation of structural issues/solutions to internal management and customer representatives.
• Review of completed analyses, drawings, and repairs for accuracy, clarity, and completeness.
• Evaluation of engineering products for conformity to standards, procedures, and specifications.
• BS degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil) and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Aerospace structural analysis or MS degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil) with 3 years of experience.
• Experience in Composite Structural Analysis of primary and secondary aircraft structures.
• Experience in Structural Analysis Methods and documentation, including hand-sheet analysis, as well as the development and manipulation of large Finite Element Models.
• Experience working on military aircraft
San Diego, CA
pd split possible
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807