PDS Tech is seeking candidates for a Test Technician position in Newington, NH.
Primary duties include performing in-house Temperature Control and cold storage products (baths, circulators, chillers and various lab equipment). This includes performing evaluation, repair and testing of customer equipment. Also, required to identify service resource and tooling needs while alerting team lead of product repair trends if necessary. Additional duties may include whatever is needed for the team to process, repair, deliver product at the direction of the team lead and/or various departments within the business unit.
- Maintain and service our customers to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Perform Customer Services, including preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing of customer equipment and field repair of applicable products if needed.
- Calibrate customer equipment according to specifications.
- Provide repair feedback to engineering, manufacturing, and sales if required.
- Provide adequate documentation and service reports upon completion of each assigned job.
- 3-5 years’ experience with temperature control/chiller/lab equipment experience is a plus.
- Mechanically/Electrically skilled.
- Brazing and soldering of copper piping skills-no circuit board soldering skills needed.
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- EPA Certification
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Strong customer focus and communication skills
- Sets high standards in work ethic and highly self-motivated, works well in a team environment
- Be available to travel to customer sites if required
- Refrigeration related experience
- Basic computer skills, word/excel with ability to learn service programs/processes and computer tools
- Current Driver’s License