Location(s): United States-California-Manhattan Beach
Shift: 1st Shift
Target Start Date: Apr 29, 2019
Target End Date: Apr 24, 2020
Pay Rate: $68-$72/hr.
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA
Work Schedule: 9/80
Duration: 1 Year
Security Clearance: N/A
The Ground Systems Development department is seeking Digital Test Set and FPGA developers who are familiar with development and design of digital test systems including PCB, digital drawers, and FPGA design, experience with schematic capture and Xilinx Vivado FPGA design tools, and experience with a variety of digital/analog commercial test equipment. The primary assignment is to develop test sets for space based electronics ranging in size/complexity from modules to units to subsystems.
Candidates will have effective written and verbal communication skills and must be able to clearly present technical approaches and summaries. Candidates must be able to work with without appreciable direction.
- 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD.
- Demonstrated proficiency using digital test equipment
- Demonstrated proficiency developing digital electronics
- Experience designing high speed FPGAs
- Experience developing digital test systems
- Experience testing and validation of digital space electronics
Manhattan Beach, CA
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807