THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Designer - AutoCAD Operator - Active Secret Clearance Required
Designer - AutoCAD Operator - Active Secret Clearance Required
Location: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Terms: Long Term Contract Employment
Active Secret clearance required prior to start with the ability to obtain a Top Secret/SSBI Clearance, clearable to TS/SCI.
• Designer - CAD Operator to join our team.
• Provide accurate, timely, and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of Air, Missile, and Space threats with daily visibility of the leaders including the President of the United States.
• As the Designer - CAD Operator your duties include, but not limited to: Designing perform required drawing updates from various installs/de-installs within the sites including updates to mission systems.
• Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages within 30 calendar days, updates to Communications-Computer Systems Installation Record (CSIR) drawings for outside plant, inside plant and all infrastructure, equipment, and systems of Organization.
• Ability to plan, lay out, draw and revises part assembly and installation engineering drawings from basic layouts, established references, notes and discussions with engineers and standard data.
• Ability to utilize computer aided design equipment and/or manual tools.
• Ability to complete layout drawings prepared by others in accordance with standard engineering drafting practices or may develop complete major layouts of engineering drawings.
• Ability within parameters to determine scaling required inserts necessary reference planes, centering and dimension lines, hidden line interpolations and sectioning; prepares specifications for parts, assemblies and installations; prepares complete production detail drawings; contributes design modifications to improve quality of product or facilitate manufacturing operations.
• Familiarity with CAD software packages required.
• Willing to work shifts in support of 24x7 operations.
• Drafting applications, digital imaging techniques, use of AutoCad, planning and preparing graphic presentations of complex items.
• Experience with DoD processes and procedures.
• Understanding OPSEC requirements for the USAF. *Proficient AutoCAD and Microsoft software and basic functions of CorelDraw, Adobe Creative Suites
• Construction and/or manufacturing background helpful but not required Ability to have a number of jobs 'open' at any given time.
• Have demonstrated experience and capability with interfacing with the Customer at very high levels as well as interface with multiple DoD Agencies.
• Active Top Secret/SSBI Clearance, clearable to TS/SCI.
Pagosa Springs, CO
17177 PRESTON RD STE 300
DALLAS, TX 75248