- Ability to communicate effectively - basic understanding of the English language (written and verbal).
- Ability to lift and carry weights up to 45 pounds.
- Ability to stand, lift, sit, walk, stoop, and bend in the performance of job duties.
- Ability to use/ operate standard material handling equipment to include; carts, dollies, pallet jacks and forklifts (sit and stand).
- Ability to wear safety protection as prescribed by task or area of operations.
- 1 years experience in general warehouse, shipping and receiving operations.
- 1 year experience as a certified forklift operator.
- Computer/ Software Skills - Basic knowledge and usage of MS Office, MRP systems (JDE preferred and SAP), bar code scanners and printers.
- High school diploma or GED required.