THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity that will ignite your passion for designing cool and innovative products, are exceptionally creative, are a great problem solver, and can make things happen - apply today!
This is a very exciting opportunity to work with one of the world's most exciting aerospace companies!
The contracts are regularly extended and direct opportunities are often available.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR EHS MANAGER:-DIRECT HIRE
What we are looking for:
EHS Manager will need to focus his/her time developing programs and addressing noncompliance issues outlined in the Road Map
- Manages the environmental, health, and safety management system ensuring employee safety and well-being, reducing company risk/liability and focusing on overall stewardship for company and community EHS priorities
- Evaluates operations, equipment (new and existing) and practices for environmental health and safety compliance with regulatory and ABL standards
- Administer and maintain Safety compliance programs such as LOTO, Hazard Communication, EAP, Hearing Conservation, PPE, Hot Work, Confined Spaces, Respiratory Protection, BBP, etc.
- Complete regulatory required inspections, audits, and reporting
- Monitor the site to ensure it is operating in compliance with OSHA, EPA, and DOT regulations
- Establishes and implements environmental, health, safety and industrial / occupational hygiene compliance programs.
- Prepare and submit reports to federal and state and local regulatory agencies as required
- Create, update, and coordinate emergency response plans (HMBP) with state and local emergency planning committees
- Provide EHS functional leadership and partner with manufacturing/engineering/test teams and others as needed, to ensure environmental and regulatory compliance
- Serve as the principal Emergency Coordinator and respond to on-site emergencies involving people, products or waste
- Direct responsibility for completing and submitting all required regulatory reporting for air emissions, toxic chemicals, waste disposal, storm water discharges and hazardous materials reporting
- Manage and maintain compliance programs and reporting for air (NESHAP, AER), waste (RCRA, HWR), water permits and authorizations (NPDES, SWPPP), SPCC, TRI and Tier II reporting, and lead sustainability initiatives
- Lead execution of a strong CAPA (Corrective Action / Preventive Action) and Root Cause Analysis program that drives site improvement in Safety and Environmental Health
- Manages EHS Training by developing, administering and/or facilitating necessary training modules to ensure that training personnel and employees understand and can execute established procedures while meeting all EPA, OSHA and DOT requirements
- Manage and track KPIs with leading indicators of performance; partner with the site to establish goals and improvement targets and drive initiatives to achieve those goals
- Coordinate with stakeholders, functional or operation leaders as necessary over the course of the project
- Develop and maintain policies and documentation at the site level related to corporate EHS program
What you bring:
- This individual will have strong collaboration skills and the ability to partner with all functional areas
- BS degree required in Occupational Health & Safety; Chemical, Mechanical, Environmental, or Safety Engineering or Science related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in Environmental, Health & Safety management including Industrial Hygiene
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing work environment; preferably aerospace
- Extensive knowledge of occupational safety regulations and policies
- Knowledge of EHS software systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate technical requirements and data to others that do not have the same expertise or experience
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand and interpret business needs to define communication requirements for a variety of audiences
- Strong initiative and self-starter; ability to prioritize and multiple tasks and deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to conduct root cause analysis
Must have the ability to lead and manage project teams; set clear goals and objectives and drive performance results
The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract to hire and direct hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair and support staff. Our niche recruiting team is one of our biggest strengths and is the main reason we are a top provider of talented professionals to the majority of our clients. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests, while also providing industry leading customer service.
We support the majority of Aerospace OEM's and Tier 1 Suppliers across the United States.
We have a national medical, dental and vision plan with United Healthcare and we also have a 401K offering. In some states and on some openings there is bonus potential, sick pay and holiday pay for those who qualify.
The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE)
The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair, and support staff. Our niche recruiting team is one of our biggest strengths and is why we are a top provider of talented professionals to the majority of our clients. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests while also providing industry-leading customer service. We support the majority of aerospace OEM's and tier 1 suppliers across the United States. The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE)
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2023 ContractJobHunter.com LLC