Technical Program Manager, JR-019129, Arlington, TX
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
About The Role:
Cyient is looking for an experienced, transformational Technical Program Manager to lead the creation, design, development, and delivery of software solutions for a highly valued customer. You must have the ability to form and communicate innovative end-to-end life cycle software solutions to customers in collaboration with internal sales and delivery teams. You must have a proven track record of technical program management, strong leadership abilities and telecommunication business development experience.
• Serve as a Technical Program Manager for one large customer and oversee multiple small programs.
• Manage and own customer deliveries in collaboration with onshore and offshore sales, technical and delivery teams.
• Develop proactive and forward thinking business proposals & approach notes for influencing sales.
• Conceptualize, design and develop the vision of technological solutions for our customers at a regional level and work to align your vision with the global strategy group.
• Work with OSS domains - Geographical Information Systems, Physical and Logical Network Inventory Solutions, Service management and Assurance/SMA, Field Force Management, etc.
• Lead solution presentations and demonstrations for prospective customers.
• You will report to the Director of Network Solutions.
• Master's Degree in Computer Science or equitable Industry experience and Bachelor’s Degree
• 15+ years of expertise in Architecture and Design of Telecom Network Inventory Management Solutions (Granite, Cramer, M6, UIM or similar)
• 15+ years of experience in Communications/Telecommunications industry in leading Consulting Systems/Solution Integration Business process.
• 5+ years of exposure to emerging technologies (e.g. IOT, RPA, ML, AI, SND and NFV)
• Strong knowledge in Telecom inventory management and OSS/BSS.
• Expert knowledge of NMS/EMS Discovery and Reconciliation.
• Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Models.
• Experience of GSM and Microwave architecture and Triple (VoIP, HIS, IPTV) and Quad (VoIP, HIS, IPTV and GSM) Plays.
• Strong understanding of business and telecom methodologies and frameworks, such as TM Forum Frameworx & eTOM, Agile/SAFe, DevOps, CI/CD.
• Valid US employment authorization; no visa sponsorships will be considered.
Skills & Experience
Agile Framework, Cramer, OSS Solutions, Software, Telecommunications
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
1401 NOLAN RYAN EXPY
ARLINGTON, TX 76011