Try the Advanced Search
Are you a member? Login here!
Job Listing Description
Assembler - Level 3
PDS Tech is seeking an Assembler for an open position in Acton, MA
In your role, you will:
• Ability to accept various assignments in a non-structured, erratic production environment.
• Will be reporting to the Production Manager.
• Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
• Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
• Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
• Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
• HS Diploma or GED required
• Steel toed shoes required
• 1 year of experience in electro-mechanical assembly.
• Ability to function as part of a team and contribute to its overall success.
• High energy effort to complete tasks, flexibility and capability of working in a constantly changing department.
• Basic understanding of analog and digital PCB’s.
• Familiar with personal computers and their basic operation.
PDS TECHNICAL SERVICES
300 E JOHN CARPENTER FWY STE 700
IRVING, TX 75062
Back to Abbreviated Search Results
Back to Complete Search Results
Back to Advanced Job Search
Phone: (425) 806-5200
is a service of:
C.E. Publications, Inc.
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA
The content of this website is Copyright 2017 C.E. Publications, Inc.