Supports, performs and manages development, design, integration and test function and project teams of Avionics/flight control systems, including electronics, SW, hydraulics, etc. Analyzes product/system designs, applying knowledge of technology and materials to ensure a design that considers functionality, appearance, FAA compliance, availability, safety and cost.
Position Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create Catia V5 hydraulic and mechanical flight control layouts, installations, assemblies, details.
- Create, release, revise Catia V5 engineering detail, assembly, installation drawings and bill of materials using Enovia Matrix, LCA.
- Work closely with various design groups to coordinate designs and establish aircraft interfaces.
- Work closely with aircraft final assembly shop personnel.
- Work closely with various suppliers.
- Minimum of a BS in Engineering Design required
- High level communications skills both written and oral.
- In-depth knowledge of Catia V5, Enovia Matrix and LCA functionality.
- Experience with Catia V5 Tubing function.
APOLLO PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS
7310 RITCHIE HWY STE 400
GLEN BURNIE, MD 21061-3092