THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Aerospace Wire Design & Install Engineer with Mentor Graphics, Arlington, TX
Aerospace Wire Design & Install Engineer with Mentor Graphics
Cyient takes pride in partnering with the world’s leading Aerospace & Defense companies to deliver value-driven and outcome-based engineering solutions. We undertake design and system-level ownership of complex components, sub-systems, and modules to allow our clients to sustain a competitive advantage.
We collaborate with clients to support and deliver a wide range of end-to-end product and process engineering solutions across the Aerospace & Defense product segments - engines, avionics, structures, systems, interiors, aftermarket, digital, and defense.
Cyient Aerospace & Defense division is seeking an Experienced Wire Design and Install Engineer to provide support to a major defense program in US for the Wire Harness Engineering Group.
This position will develop, document, and maintain wire harness detail designs to establish the mechanical design, manufacture, and installation of wire harness products and components. This position coordinates with other engineering groups to establish the product's systems and mechanical requirements, guide product design and verifies systems functional integrity by using analytical methods, such as schematic validation tools and processes, hand calculations, design reviews and other analysis tools throughout the product life-cycle.
The position will be part of a team of wire harness engineers to provide detail design support. This position is located in Cyient’s Dallas Engineering Center, Arlington, TX.
• Develops and maintains cable/wire harness schematic designs.
• Develops and maintains electrical product detail wire lists and bills of materials.
• Analyzes results and performs design reviews.
• Provides engineering design disposition on discrepancies (e.g., rejection tags, production action requests, and shop revision requests).
• Documents processes, specifications and procedures that support the design and manufacture of electrical commodities.
• Participates in technical review of supplier capabilities to facilitate source selection.
• Analyzes functional and physical input to assure development of complete integrated design.
• Works under general direction.
This position requires U.S. Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
• 3 or more years' experience working with wiring diagrams and/or functional schematics
• Experience using Mentor Graphics Capital wire design tool.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
• Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Experience with Commercial / Defense airplane programs systems.
• Relevant and recent work experience in wire harness design
• Experience with wire harness components and specifications.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
1401 NOLAN RYAN EXPY
ARLINGTON, TX 76011