The successful candidate will be responsible for new conceptual layouts, detailed engineering designs of metallics and composites, modifications, integration of advanced technologies, BTP/PDP releases, and performing technical reviews.
The candidate is expected to be thoroughly versed for primary Structural Design and GD&T. CATIA V5 and/or NX experience is required. FiberSIM experience strongly preferred.
9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD
from accredited institution
• Experience with Geometric, Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
• Knowledge of F-35 tools and processes.
• Experience with BTP development, applicable notes, BOM, sign-off process.
• Experience with CPLM, Teamcenter, FiberSIM, CATIA V5 and/or NX-CAD.
• Master’s Degree or PhD in ME, AE or Civil Eng (Structures) Design emphasis.
• Expert knowledge of Geometric, Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
• Demonstrated affordability approaches in structural designs, including integration of platform build sequences and designing for manufacturing.
• Minimum 5 years of aircraft/spacecraft design experience, including clean sheet airframe layout, detailed drawing releases, and supporting build.
• The ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret clearance.
• Team player and demonstrated exceptional collaboration
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807