|To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. |
- Ability to conduct time observations, takt time calculation, line balancing, workstation design, visual management, and standardized work.
- Experience gathering and analyzing data to arrive at root cause analysis and formulating countermeasures and long term solutions.
- Successful history of planning and executing rapid continuous improvement or kaizen events.
- Exhibits strong planning, organization, and analytical skills; capable of multitasking.
- Must possess excellent facilitation skills to energize diverse teams to participate constructively towards an assigned outcome.
- Communicates across organizational levels (written and verbally) in a fair, respectful and constructive manner.
- Extensive background in manufacturing processes/methodologies/technologies.
- Familiarity with aerospace quality standards, systems and processes.
- Proficient with related manufacturing computer systems/software (Microsoft Applications).