PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Supplier Performance Analyst in Herndon, VA.
[Operationally maintain Supplier Support Performance Applications to internal customers]: 50%
- Learn the scope of Supplier Support Management in areas of performance management for Repair, Spares, and Customer Support metrics. Utilize the Supplier Support Conditions contract to guide the performance management application to accurate results. On-board new suppliers within required timeframes working with the Supplier Support Manager. Drive the signature of contract agreement with airlines starting with customers in the Americas regions.
- Maintain existing large accounts and work with International team to ensure that a quality solution is in place. Be able to technically offer solutions to the Airbus and Supplier community to ensure all reporting and metrics are on-time and on-quality
- Create a permanent training solution for Airbus, Airlines and Suppliers for their respective areas in the area of the performance management application. Operationally deploy this training solution to all parties.
[Operationally maintain Supplier Support Performance Application with Support Functions]: 30%
- Assist the Business Intelligence Analyst to analyze data concepts within the performance management applications and create a process with the IT department on data integrity and clean-up. Work aimed to increasingly automate current business processes surrounding the Customer Support and Supplier Support Management reporting an analysis needs.
- Lead when required by the IT development department to manage user-acceptance testing and project implementation for new interface topics to performance management application.
[Support new design concepts ]: 10%
- Work collaboratively with Supplier Performance Manager and Business Intelligence Analyst on new design topics related to Supplier Performance. Interview worldwide team on general use of performance management applications and how to improve usability through interface.
- Work collaboratively with Customer Support on how Customer Relationship Management concepts can be implemented in mid-term future projects.
Other duties as assigned: 10%
- Duties as assigned by the Supplier Performance Manager
- Duties as assigned by the Director of Supplier Support Management
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or related field or equivalent certifications / experience required.
- 4-6 years of experience as a data or business analyst/developer working within a structured SDLC.
- 4-6 years of experience in user experience such as training and/or process documentation.
- Experience in both Business Intelligence applications (Tableau, Qlik, Palantir) and development of Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint) integration.
- Experience in relational, and dimensional data modeling nice to have.
- Experience in CRM (Salesforce) nice to have.
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Ability to analyze and learn Aerospace customer support and supply chain operational concepts to effectively relate the business to the data and reporting.
- Working knowledge of business process analysis, concepts, practices, and procedures of web based applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties including internal management and business associates.
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- French Language is nice to have.
- 0% Domestic and International but an active passport in case of business travel requested.