THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. MRB Engineer (18 needed, Tulsa, OK)
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services
Experience/Education • Bachelor’s degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering.
Unique skills/Experience • Minimum 7 years dedicated structures MRB Engineering experience at a recognized aerospace manufacturer.
• Experience should include creation and justification of engineering dispositions for nonconformances of composite and metallic, pressurized and non-pressurized aircraft structures.
• Composite experience should include fiberglass, carbon/epoxy, laminate/sandwich assemblies.
• Familiarity with results of composite NDI/NDT methods required.
• Experience should be in a Production and/or schedule-driven environment.
• Capability to analyze and rapidly design repairs based on equivalent strength/stiffness of surrounding structure while in a schedule driven environment.
• Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be computer literate (such as, but not limited to: Catia V5, SAP, Solumina, Smarteam, Word, Excel)
• Typically a 40 hr work week, with some week/weekend OT a possibility.
Essential Functions • Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
• Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
• Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
• Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
• Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
1 Year Plus
PRECISION PERSONNEL INC
600 CLEVELAND ST STE 700
CLEARWATER, FL 33755