PDS Tech is seeking candidates for a QA Technician position in Cambridge, MA
The Quality Technician II is responsible for verifying purchased parts and assemblies meet all quality and regulatory requirements as documented.
- Incoming inspection of flagged part numbers
- First Article Inspection (FAI) for first-time buys
- Filing product certificates and reports from vendors
- Maintaining inventory accuracy within QA locations
- Handling inventory transactions
- Logging product samples from customers
- Notifying supervisor when relevant procedural updates are needed
- Metrology, use of basic measuring instruments: calipers, pin gauges, etc.
- Understanding of drawings including GD&T, and spec sheets
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team setting
- Ability to lift 40-50 lbs.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite
- Familiarity with SAP and/or INFOR XA preferred
- Minimum: High School Diploma
- Certificate from an accredited technical school in electrical or mechanical discipline
- Associate degree in electrical or mechanical program
- Two to Five years working as a QA technician in a manufacturing setting