Test Engineer II / hydraulic experience, technical writing, aerospace CA
162671 Engineer II (Test Engineer)
Work Site Address: Irvine, CA 92618
Job Number: 6251
Max Pay Rate: 55/hr
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6 months
Position Type: Contract
Researches, analyzes, designs, and tests component parts, processes, or systems to develop new and/or improve core products. Develops and recommends solutions to well-defined engineering requirements, or for components or segments of a complex product or system, to ensure that design objectives are met. Applies engineering principles based on assigned engineering domain (e.g. mechanical; electrical, chemical, etc).
Qualifications and Education Requirements
1. Bachelor degree (BS) (or Professional Engineer (PE) certificate) in an engineering or science technical discipline.
2. Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 2-3 years of related experience.
3. Has working knowledge of engineering domain principles and techniques, product functionality, industry practices, regulations, and policies.
4. General knowledge of other related engineering and technical areas.
5. Proficient with engineering design and analysis tools (e.g. computer-aided design or modeling systems); ability to use standard software packages. May require capability using specialized software applications or languages.
· Ability to work with general objectives regarding projects and team goals; applies judgment in selecting procedures and techniques that should be applied. Works collaboratively in a team environment.
· Ability to effectively communicate status, actions, recommendations, and other technical information with clarity and precision. Responsive to inquiries from other engineering and business teams.
Need Test Engineer with:
Good engineering judgement
Technical writing and aerospace experience preferred
Good verbal and written communication skills
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807