Our client in Mobile, AL is seeking a Facilities & Building Coordinator fin Mobile, AL
Responsible for providing management for facilities site services to ensure coordination and reporting of facilities subcontracted maintenance contracts including:
Soft Services - Office Janitorial, Landscape, Pest Control, Office Supplies, Space Planning, and Vending/Catering
Technical Services - HVAC, Storm Water System, Sanitary Sewer System, Electrical Systems, Roof Systems, Fire Suppression Systems, Building envelopes including doors, and site infrastructures.
This assignment is expected to be approximately 13 months in duration.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements (Skills needed):
- 5 or more years in facility management, preferably in a production environment.
- 3 or more years managing subcontractor activities, preferably in a production environment.
- Prior experience in Space Planning is strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of OSHA and ADA required, Knowledge of NFPA and ANSI codes and standards helpful.
- Current in industry trends, best practices and technology. Preferably current membership in professional organizations or accreditation.
- Experience in sound decision making across Facilities spectrum of work.
- Demonstrated success in the application of project skills.
- Analytical and quantitative skills and demonstrable ability to develop strategic solutions.
- Experience in managing a budget subject to external and internal demands and changes