PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer II, in Indianapolis ,IN 46219. Contact Elisabeth Laspe for details 314-669-8020 firstname.lastname@example.org
9 month contract with possible extensions. U.S. Citizenship status is required. Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
Senior Software Engineer
Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is currently seeking Software Engineer II to join our team at its Indianapolis facility. These positions will be members of scrum teams for various products including avionics software, display software, and/or software for lab environments. These products range from new development, modifications and enhancements to existing software systems, and the development and integration of new mission capabilities. The candidates must be self-directed, able to multi-task and prioritize work, possess excellent problem solving skills, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and organized. The candidates may participate in the entire software life cycle including development, integration and test. The candidates will follow client engineering process as well as other government-mandated processes during the life cycle of systems they will maintain.
General Responsibilities include:
• Development work in the aircraft avionics, displays and/or integration lab.
• Developing new capabilities and maintaining existing complex software to improve fleet capabilities.
• Minimum of 2 Years software experience supporting and/or developing real-time embedded software in one or more of the following areas:
o Experience with C/C++/C#, Python, SQL
o Experience using a Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS), e.g., VxWorks, Linux, Green Hills (GH) Integrity or other
• Aircraft displays expertise
• Experience with Presagis VAPS and/or ANSYS SCADE
• Familiarity with Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test Driven Development Methodologies
• Working knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows, VxWorks or other Real time operating systems
• Experience with the following tools a plus: Git, Visual Studio, Rational Team Concert, Team Foundation Server, MATLAB
• Minimum BS Degree from an accredited university, Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline