PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking for an Electrical Engineer in Portland, OR.
The main function of an electrical engineer is to design, develop, test or supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, industrial, military or scientific use. A typical electrical engineer has the ability to make engineering drawings, and read and interpret blueprints.
• Design, develop, and test the manufacture of electrical equipment, including machinery controls, wiring, and lighting.
• Evaluate the cost effectiveness, reliability and safety of certain design models.
• Estimate time and cost to complete projects.
• Simulate and test machine/structure/system operation.
• Investigate and test vendors’ and competitors’ products.
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2022 ContractJobHunter.com LLC