Please send resumes at email@example.com or call 714.460.8894
· Review CAD models, blueprints or sketches for weldment details and assembly sequence. Check material and hardware quantity and availability.
· Layout, cut, prep, fit, and tack weldments per blue print sketch dimensions. Weld all joints in accordance with the customer or standards specifications.
· Set-up and run weld department equipment, including cutting, forming, grinding, and welding machines.
· Check and inspect all details, assemblies and finished product for conformance to blueprint, sketch dimensions.
· Weld test plates to qualify and maintain welding certification.
· Perform all welding tasks with minimal supervision
· Attitude: Do other tasks which may be below skill level such as grinding.
This is a temp-to-hire position and may turn into FT for the right candidate. Its a 2nd shift position.