THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. RF Systems Engineer
RF Systems Engineer
My client is looking for an RF Electrical Engineer for RF Systems Engineering for an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) application. This is an 11+ month contract position. Location is the Sacramento, CA area.
The client wants someone who has a strong RF Systems Engineer background. This position is focused more on analysis and less on design.
RF Systems Engineer
• RF (radio frequency) experience with co-site analysis. This position is more analysis, less design experience.
• System engineering experience with requirements development and verification.
• Experience with electronic hardware utilizing Antennas, Power Amplifiers, and Receivers.
• Verification and validation testing support of prototype and production designs.
• Test planning to support development of RF Subsystem/Modules.
• Perform technical & cost trade studies, and product selection for commercially available components.
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) experience a plus.
• Aerospace/military background
• Experience with radio communications:
- TTNT radios.
- STANAG-4586 open message standard.
- Link budgets.
The client is using a 3U VPX architecture.
This is a senior engineering role.
The location is the Sacramento, CA area.
The rate is open. The duration is 11+ months.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
If you are interested in this position, please send me your current resume, desired rate, and the best time and way to reach you.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com .
If you are not interested, please feel free to send this to anyone you feel would be qualified as I pay for referrals whether you work for me or not. Thanks for your help!
PRODUCTIVE DATA SOLUTIONS INC
6870 W 52ND AVE STE 107
ARVADA, CO 80002