THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Mechanical Design Engineer
****MUST be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident****
1. Manages teams and multiple projects in research, design, and development of mechanical applications to the planning, design, development, and testing of mechanical and/or electromechanical systems, instruments, controls, engines, and ground test / mechanical tests.
2. Additionally responsible for the CAD support of design projects and execution of Engineering design changes.
1. Ten (10+) years mechanical design experience in an aerospace environment.
2. Strong 3D modeling, design and drafting ability.
3. Strong technical communication skills.
4. Specific experience with Solidworks, ANSI Y14.5, MIL-Standards, Aerospace Materials and Processes.
5. Product background in gearboxes, actuators and cable handling machines is preferred.
1. Bachelor's Degree required.
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230