• Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
• Must have some MRB experience in support of a/c structural repairs.
• Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
• Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
• Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
• Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
• Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area Additional Functions
UNIQUE SKILLS • At least 10 years of detailed stress analysis experience on primary aircraft structures.
• Must have some experience in fatigue analysis on aircraft structure.
• Must have some MRB experience in support of a/c structural repairs
• Experience utilizing FEM. CATIA V5 experience is a plus.
EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION • Bachelors degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• 5 ys in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
• Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
1 Year Plus
PRECISION PERSONNEL INC
600 CLEVELAND ST STE 700
CLEARWATER, FL 33755