THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Engineering Technical Writer
ENEA…an environment where you can innovate.
We are expanding our team of Engineering Technical Writers.
The role of an Engineering Technical Writer will include:
Developing clear, concise technical documentation/Technical Procedural Manuals in accordance with Aerospace specifications from various types of source material including engineering drawings, bills of material, design specifications, reports, etc.
• Collaborating with Subject Matter Experts (such as engineers, scientists, technicians, programmers) to gain an understanding of the product
• Ensuring accuracy and completeness of technical documentation
• Interfacing with support personnel concerning editorial comments and the preparation of illustrations
This is what it takes to be a “Qualified” candidate:
• Experience within Technical Procedural Manuals, Software and Hardware experience.
• Experience collaborating with engineering groups to write system and product requirements documents
• Knowledge in writing work instructions, installation, operational & process qualification standards
• Knowledge in statistics
• Ability to generate technical drawings & figures in CAD & Visio
• Basic knowledge of data analysis
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in electronic technical writing
• Capable of developing principles of operation with corresponding detailed block diagrams, functional test procedures, and fault isolation procedures from engineering materials consisting of wiring diagrams, schematics, acceptance test procedures, and related system information
• Strong technical writing skills and electronics/medical device experience preferred
• BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent on-the-job training (OJT) or military/technical electronic training.
ENEA SOFTWARE AND SERVICES
2555 E CAMELBACK RD STE 280
PHOENIX, AZ 85016