• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Systems, or equivalent is required, Master’s degree preferred.
• Five plus years of experience with:
o the concepts, philosophies, methods, standards and tools associated with the design, development, implementation, integration, and maintenance of software applications
o delivering and supporting enterprise production systems using C/C++, C#, and/or J2EE
o programming/troubleshooting automated B2B information exchanges
o integration technologies and integration tools like Websphere, MuleSoft, Informatatic, etc.
• Solid hands-on experience in with RDBMS like ORACLE and SQL Server
• Extensive knowledge and experience working on processes within standard system
• Demonstrated skills to model business processes, manage information security, and conduct product and vendor evaluations
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Ability to interface directly with internal customers, external customers and suppliers, IS peers, and all levels of management
402 N B ST
FAIRFIELD, IA 52556